Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Goblin Market illustrated by Arthur Rackham (image source: bl.uk)

 

 Looking Back:

I'm rather pleased with how my writing assignments have turned out. I have really enjoyed creating this blog and my project site, and I've put in a lot of time and effort to make them both look good.

I think my biggest writing accomplishment so far is my Introduction post. I received a lot of comments and feedback on that post. I'm not a very personal person, so when I posted that I thought about deleting it and writing something about how much I love cheese. I'm glad I stuck with it though.

My favorite story I've written so far is Weapons Master of the Gods.


Image:

The image I liked the best is the one I used for my story Goblin City. The image is inspired from the poem The Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti.


Looking Forward:

Looking forward, I can't think of anything I would change to get more out of reading and writing. I like the system I've created. I usually read the stories first, then reread them while taking notes. The notes portion gives me the ideas I use to create stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment