Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Week 14: Review

 

Source


This post made me laugh! I think it's so funny seeing history displayed on social media. There's a few I've seen like this. Off the top of my head, there's one where Abraham Lincoln doesn't want to go to the theater with his wife.
 
 
It's kind of messed up, but it's funny. I can't find a direct source for the image, so I'm not sure if it's a meme account or what. Here's a few more. The Caesar one stands out to me.
 
 

 I love the Crash Course series! I don't watch them often, because I'm not subscribed. They post a lot and it clutters my feed, but when they show up in my algorithm I watch them! This one is about American flood myths. I love learning about flood myths, I think it's so interesting that every culture has one, and they're all variations of spiteful or angry gods unleashing chaos unto the world. I have one on my storybook project about Shiva.
 
 
Bibliography:  

Friday, April 23

Tuesday, April 27

No comments:

Post a Comment