Thursday, March 18, 2021

Week 8 Progress

 

Source

I'm ok with the progress I've made so far. I would like to have more points, but I've been busy and I kind of fell behind. I think I should start getting on the grind again, and hopefully finish early! 

My weekly routine is pretty set, so I think if I tried to change anything now, it wouldn't work out well.

I really enjoy writing the stories. I think it's refreshing to have a class that I can be creative in, and just really do whatever. I also really love creating my storybook project. I'm hoping to get more done on that.

I do some extra credit, but I feel like I should be doing more. I'm going to start writing more blogs I think. 

As the second part of the semester progresses, I think I'm just going to write more to hopefully finish early. I just gotta put the time and effort in!

No comments:

Post a Comment